The Fusion 4000-X syringe pump is configured with two independently controlled precision syringe pump channels with programmable step-rate functionality making it one of the most advanced systems on the market.
This system allows for complex dual rate, push-pull and oscillatory flow requirements for difficult research applications. With an all-glass touch screen interface and machined metal design, the Fusion programmable syringe pumps are chemical resistant and have high superior-durability for lab environments of all types.
- 2 independent pump channels
- Holds syringes from 0.5 µL to 100 mL
- Rates from .0001 µL/min( 0.5uL syringe) to 170.5 mL/min( 100ml syringe)
- Control via glass touch screen, USB, RS232, TTL
- Pushing force 85 lb (38.5 kg)
- Step resolution 0.0293 µm/step
- Dimensions 11 x 12 x 4.9 inches (28 x 31 x 13 cm)
- Weight 8.6 kg