Tissue Preparation for Imaging MALDI
Tissue samples can be easily prepared for MALDI imaging using the SunCollect. The sprayer can handle fresh-frozen or FFPE tissue sections. Enzymes such as trypsin can be applied to the tissue for in situ digestion.
- Automated delivery of matrix, enzyme or wash solutions
- 6 port PEEK valve with low dead-volume to minimise liquid usage
- Self cleaning at end of matrix application
- Compact unit 36 x 30 x 26 cm (w,d,h)
- 5 sample slides can be sprayed simultaneously
- Easy to use software