The Fusion 6000-X high-pressure syringe pump is designed for dosing viscous solutions, and semi-solid material injections against pressure. This system allows also for both heated syringe temperature control and pressure modulation while providing precision flow and performance that are critical to experimental success.
The Fusion 6000-X high-pressure syringe pump accommodates difficult pressure chemistry and petrochemical research application, with the ability to control pressure and temperature against pressure addition or high viscosity slurries with microfluidic precision. Backed by a 2 year warranty, you can have the confidence of reliability and precision for years of service.
- High-pressure applications
- Single syringe infuse and withdraw
- Syringe sizes from 0.5 µL to 300 mL (Chemyx stainless steel syringe)
- Minimum flow rate 0.0001 μL/min (with 0.5 μL syringe)
- Maximum flow rate 408 mL/min (with 300 mL syringe)
- Linear force up to 700 lb (318 kg)
- Dimensions 11 x 10 x 6.9 inches (28 x 26 x 14 cm)
- Weight 8.61 kg
- Optional syringe heaters for Chemyx Steel syringes
- Optional Pressure sensor